CONNECTED MANUFACTURING CONFERENCE
Connected Manufacturing Conference will bring together insights of Industry 4.0, Industrial Internet of Things and Smart Manufacturing from leading experts and high ranking speakers from business and science to present and discuss core elements of Connected Manufacturing. One focus question will be, how Connected Manufacturing can best contribute to increasing economic competitiveness in manufacturing process and automation. With Factory Automation, manufacturers and industrial companies can build one common, converged, and rugged plant-to-business network.
At the coming Industrial Automation Fiesta 2017, we are hosting presentation and dialogues at Connected Manufacturing Conference to bring together leading experts and high ranking speakers from business and science to present and discuss core elements of connected automation for industries. One focus question will be, how Connected Manufacturing can best contribute to increasing economic competitiveness in manufacturing automation.
- Connect factory automation and control systems to IT systems with standards-based IP-networking
- Improve operational efficiency and cut costs with highly secure remote access Speed response time to issues on the plant floor
- Mitigate risks by improving network uptime and equipment availability
- Protect critical manufacturing assets with industry-leading security features
- Preventive maintenance-enabled to eliminate production downturn
- Internet of Services